A very robust insulated EI30 fire curtain which performed a durability test of 200.000 cycles. First EI-curtain with German DIBt-approval worldwide.
Reliable fire protection with lowe space requirements. Our innovative rolling curtain Fibreflam® Iso 3 has been tested successfully for 30 min. fire protection according to EN 1634-1 for integrity (E) and insulation (I). It needs only a minimum of space for the guides and at the lintel and is compared to steel doors – a lightweight construction. Like all Effertz doors, Fibreflam® conforms to all the European safety standards for electrically operated doors.
In addition Iso 3 performed a durability test of 200.000 cycles. This leads to a classification “C5” according to EN 13501-2.
EI30 Typ Fibreflam® Iso 3
Specification in conformity with EN 1634-1 (av. temperature rise 140°C).Durability of mechanical performance approved for 200.000 cycles.Insulating textile rolling curtain as follows:
- barrel-coiling insulating curtain made of special high-temperature-resistant fabric and insulating internal strips (European patent granted), which guarantees a good and narrow coiling.
- A safety contact strip at the bottom of the shutter.
- Side-guides made of hot-galvanized steel.
- Non-galvanized steel parts are protected by a single coating of primer.
- Electrical drive 3/N/PE ~ 400 V 50 Hz as standard. Curtain closing in event of an alarm without electrical power at a controlled speed of approx. 10 – 15 cm/s (self-closing, gravity failsafe operation).
- Drive chain with a safety factor of 6, below 2,50 m height with chain guard.
- Safety arrestor in conformity with EN 12604.
- Release device with internal battery to hold open the curtain even in case of failure of mains power. In case of fire power supply of the drive’s holding magnet will be interrupted as soon as a smoke detector responds. The drive brake is released and the curtain closes (gravity failsafe).
- Optical smoke detectors (2 per 4 m width)
- Siren that is automatically triggered in case of a fire alarm
- 1 break glass manual emergency release
- 1 key contact switch for surface installation, prepared for profile half-cylinder.
- Self-hold (impulse control) to open, dead man’s control to close.
1st prize at the 2014 Research and Innovation Award of the Mittlerer Niederrhein Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK)
For the combination of its good properties and the convincing problem solution, Effertz achieved first place with the Iso 3 fire protection curtain at the 2014 Research and Innovation Award of the Mittlerer Niederrhein Chamber of Industry and Commerce. “The outstanding development performance convinced the jury,” the laudation said.
In its Newsletter No. 04/2013, the DIBt reported on the first general building authority approval for the Effertz heat-insulating fire curtain.