Effertz automatic fire curtain “Fibreflam® Iso 6”
Classification EI1 60-C2 according to EN 13501-2.
Meeting all safety requirements of product standard EN 13241 for industrial doors.
CE-marking with Declaration of Performance according to EN 16034, EN 13241 and EU Construction Products Regulation (CPR).
Insulating textile fire rolling curtain as follows:
- Barrel-coiling insulating curtain made of special high-temperature-resistant fabric and insulating internal strips (European patent granted), which guarantees a good and narrow coiling.
- Safety contact strip at the bottom of the curtain, helix cable.
- Side-guides made of hot-galvanized steel.
- Non-galvanized steel parts are protected by a single coating of primer.
- Electrical drive 3/N/PE ~ 400 V 50 Hz as standard. Curtain closing in event of an alarm without electrical power at a controlled speed of approx. 10 – 15 cm/s (self-closing, gravity failsafe operation).
- Drive chain with a safety factor of 6, below 2,50 m height with chain guard.
- Safety arrestor in conformity with EN 12604.
- Release device with backup battery to hold open the curtain even in case of failure of main power supply for some time.
- Environmental temperature range: 0 up to 40 °C.
- Optical smoke detectors.
- Siren that is triggered automatically in case of a fire alarm.
- 1 break glass manual emergency release.
- 1 key contact switch for surface mounting, prepared for profile half-cylinder.
- Self-hold (impulse control) to open, dead man’s control to close.