Effertz automatic Fire Overhead Stacking Door type “Firewall® T1211″
Effertz automatic Fire Overhead Stacking Door “Firewall-T609”
classification EI120-C5 according to EN 13501-2 and EN 16034.
Durability of self-closing: 200.000 cycles (C5).
Meeting the applicable safety requirements of door product standard EN 13241.
Declaration of Performance and CE-marking according to EU Construction Products Regulation.
- Lightweight sections, made from fire protective boards. Surface: raw surface of the fire boards.
- Safety contact strip at the closing edge at the bottom of the leaf with radio signal transmission.
- Side guides with fire protective cover.
- All steel parts galvanized or protected by a single coating of primer.
- Electrical drive with self-closing device to close the door without electrical power in case of alarm at a limited speed of max. 15 cm/s (gravity failsafe).
- The door will be reset to normal operation automatically (after end of alert).
- Drive chain with a safety factor of 6.
- Safety arrestor in accordance with EN 12604.
- Release device with backup battery to hold open the door even in case of failure of main power supply for some time. Environmental temperature range: 0 up to 40 °C.
- Optical smoke detectors.
- Siren with flasher being triggered automatically in case of a fire alarm (acc. to EN 12604).
- Manual emergency release button.
- 1 key contact switch, prepared for profile half-cylinder.
- Dead man’s control.
- Documentation in English or German on CD-ROM.