Approved sound insulation 31 dB with low space requirements and robust roller door technique.
Approved sound insulation 31 dB with low space requirements and robust roller door technique. Our bestseller for reduction in noise transmission can be used like a normal electrically operated rolling door. With a wide variety of accessory we adapt it for your individual needs. The quality is, like of all Effertz doors, outstanding and guarantees a long durability.
Sound Insulation Rolling Door 31 dB
Effertz Sound insulation Roller Door with a sound reduction index of 31 dB (according to German standard DIN 52210 T3)
- Shutter made from hot galvanized interlocking steel profiles, material thickness 1,25mm, filled with mineral rock wool.
- Safety contact edge according to European standard EN 12453.
- Side guides made of hot galvanized steel profiles, with rubber sealings at both sides plus outer sealing strip with additional lips.
- Bearing brackets made from prime-painted steel.
- Electric drive 3~400 V/24V, grade of protection IP 54, 60 per cent duty cycle, directly coupled, with integrated arrestor according to EN 12604, thermal motor protection and upper and lower limit switch for the control and main current circuit. Emergency hand-crank with safety contact.
- Arrestor system according to EN 12604.
- Key switch prepared for profile half-cylinder.