Fire Roller Shutter type Ferroflam® RI 319
Effertz Fire Roller Shutter type Ferroflam® RI 319,
classification EI 30 C2 according to EN 13501-2.CE-marking according to EN 13241 and EN 16034with declaration of performance according to EU Constructon Products Regulationand declaration of conformity according to EU Machinery Directive.
Fire roller shutter consisting of:
- Hot-galvanized steel curtain with internal insulation.
- Safety edge at the bottom bar.
- All non-galvanized steel parts are protected by a single coating of primer.
- Electrical drive 3/N/PE ~ 400 V 16 A, 50 Hz on the right-hand side.
In event of an alarm the shutter closes without electrical power at a closing speed of up to 15 cm/s (self-closing, failsafe by gravity).
- Drive chain with a safety factor of 6.
- Below 2,50 m height: chain guard.
- Approved safety arrestor in accordance with EN 12604.
- Release device with backup battery to hold open the door even in case of failure of main power supply for some time.
- Optical smoke detectors (2 per 4 m width).
- Siren with flasher being triggered automatically
- in case of a fire alarm (acc. to EN 12604).
- 1 manual emergency release.
- 1 key contact switch for surface installation, prepared for profile half-cylinder.
- Self-hold (impulse control) to open, dead man’s (hold-to-run) control to close.
- Documentation in English or German in accordance with Effertz documentation standard on CD-ROM.