Smoke Control Rolling Curtain SC310
Smoke Control Rolling Curtain type SC310,
according to EN 1634-3 (S200 C3 performance criterion fulfilled).
Durability of mechanical performance approved for 50.000 cycles.
For sealing of openings against smoke.
Advantages: low space required and low weight, tested in accordance with EN 1634-3 at 200°C.
- Curtain consisting of a woven reinforced glass fibre fabric, coiling onto a prime-painted steel barrel, with integrated side and lintel sealings.
- Side guides made of hot galvanized steel.
- Sealing of bottom bar by hollow rubber profile.
- Drive: extended features tubular motor, duty ratio 4 %. Opening/closing speed approximately 10 cm/s.
- Control unit with storage battery. In case of power failure the battery will maintain all curtain functions for approx. 4 hours and keep it open. Incl. potential free break contact for remote release e.g. by central fire control unit. Environmental temperature range: 0 up to 40 °C.
- Self closing of the curtain without electric power only by gravity even if the control box is disconnected (gravity failsafe).
- Warning buzzer triggered in alarm case according to EN 12604.
- Incl. optical smoke detectors, 2 per 4 m width.
- Incl. 1 emergency push button (behind glass), yellow housing.
- Up-stop-down foil keyboard, integrated in the control box.
- Documentation in English or German on CD-ROM.
As the curtain may not be opened by hand you might need an additional emergency door.
- Safety edge
- Roller casing made of hot galvanized steel sheet
- Powder painting of visible steel parts
- Stainless steel instead of hot-galvanized steel for visible steel parts